May 31, 2009

Ye Olde Witches Brew Celebrates One Year!

Ye Olde Witches Brew Magazine is celebrating one year!!!!

One year of very hard work bringing a dream into reality for our own Jennifer Toppel.
One year that I have followed along the path with many wonderful friends, artists and contributers as they came together sharing and supporting each other.

I am so proud of Jennifer, watching someones vision turn into a reality, especially someone you admire and love is very exciting. This publication was Jen's dream and she made it happen.
We must remember: "Always follow your dreams, for out of such fragile things come miracles"

I can only hope that this will continue to grow and flourish as it is such a wonderful source of inspiration and friendship to me and many others.

Check out the cover, isn't it beautiful? That is the wonderful work of Byrum Art I was also tickled to see the featured story: Celebrating One Year of Art and Fantasy which covers all the wonderful artists that have been featured in the magazine this past year. I am proud to say that I am one of them along with my wonderful friends Ron & Sherry Byrum from Byrum Art, Sarah Sullivan from Cottage Garden Studio, Carrie Hawks of Tiger Pixie Studio and many other talented artists who I share my inspirations with every day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am proud for all of us! I hope we all continue to share the friendship and support of each other. Your post is very touching Heather!! Jennifer has given us all a gift of her talent bringing us all together in one place!
Hugs
Sherry

Sarah Sullivan said...

I'm so thrilled to be mentioned on the same page as you and Sherry!! I just found out - I'm over the moon!!! What a huge honor!! Congratulations Heather!!!
Hugs, Sarah

PineyWoodsPrims~Dena said...

Hi Heather!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blogs today an following me a long. I wanted to come by for a visit and so happy that I did. What a wonderful blog you have. Seeing it has put me in the mood for fall and halloween. One of my favorite times of the year. Have a wonderful night and again thank you for your sweet visit.
Dena