Nov 12, 2009

Christmas Already...


I am finally trying to get caught up after the big computer crash. Christmas is fast approaching so I started some new Christmas themed luminaries this week. I love Christmas, not as much as Halloween but it sure is close. I also love the old classics like "its a wonderful life" and "white christmas" I won't lie I have been in love with Bing Crosby since I was 7 yrs old lol. Don't laugh.

Anyway here are my new luminaries I thought I would share them with you guys.
hugs,
Heather

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I love Bing Crosby too, but "Christmas in Killarney" has been playing in my brain on a continuous loop for about 2 weeks now and I'm about ready to shoot him, if he wasn't already dead.

Laura said...

those are lovely...
blessings
~*~

Kelly said...

These are so cute. I love Christmas too...esp. the old movies. Its A Wonderful Life is prolly my fave. I'm in love w/ Jimmy Stewart, esp. as George Bailey.

Dede said...

They are beautiful! Awesome job! I love the old movies too, they are the bestest! LOL

(((HUGS)))

Jblover109Woozworld said...

Your luminaries are just beautiful! I love that green color!!