Jul 12, 2010

Come on all you lazy sallys...get back to work!


Ok I admit I am the ultimate lazy sally this year but not without cause. kids, sick moms, friends with endles supllies of needing help. UHG......gets to be too much and if you dont want to lose you you really need to sit back and try and get you priorities straight. I think as women we forget who we really. We feel lost somewere. Our passions and hobbies become like work and we loose the will to do it. I stopped painting for over 4 mnths until Linda gave me the will, the inspirations to just do it. Thank you Linda I owe you one! a big one.


So here is my first onn to start off the season! Let me know if you enjy it.

Its called "Autumn Splendor"


Brightest Blessings,

Heather

6 comments:

Magical Fairys said...

Well glad to see you my friend. Welcome back!! Love your painting as always it is beautiful!! Your blog looks great also.
Hugs
Chris

Lynda said...

I love it :) I know what you mean about being a lazy sally. I better go get to work before I become an always lazy sally! Thanks for the reminder, and keep up the beautiful work :)

Unknown said...

Glad to see you painting again!
I love it!
Hugs
Sherry

Betty BeadBug said...

I love it!!!!

Sky said...

Love this picture Heather...is it up on Ebay?

Foolish Notions Vintage said...

Yes, that one is up on ebay this week. Thank you for the compliments! I figure vacation is over halloween will be here way too soon.
hugs,
Heather