Apr 28, 2017

Vintage Jewelry Finds...

Lots of Vintage Jewelry findings and collections can be found from Foolish Notions Vintage on Etsy and Ebay!



Vintage pink "jelly belly" spider brooch This came inside one of the many lots of vintage to now jewelry finds on ebay. I also found a really cool black cat from the late 70's

Visit Foolish Notions Blogspot to see what they have up on Etsy or Ebay sometimes you find some really great pieces! I ordered a small flat rate box and found many rare and interesting pieces of jewelry that I plan to alter if not add to my collections.


Foolish Notions on Blogspot


Foolish Notions on Etsy

Foolish Notions on Ebay

5 comments:

David Millar said...



Thank you So much for this Important and Useful Information.
Jewelry Editing Services

Anonymous said...

makasih atas artikelnya,


visit our website
ittelkom jakarta


Zeke said...

Very good article. I absolutely love this website.
Keep writing!
kampus sehat

Muhamad Zacki said...

Thank you for nice information. Please visit our web: click here

Ruiz said...

So proud of your blog, I have been out of touch for a while with so much going on in my life and I was lost because of my illness but I'm stronger and I am here to tell you about a natural remedy that is guaranteed to make you wonder why your doctor didn't tell you about it. Then, on the other hand, it is pretty obvious why your doctor didn't, because that's not his job, is it? But, seriously, promise me you won't get too angry with your health practitioner, it's really not their fault. They can only practice what they're told to practice, right? When your health is at risk there's no time for Tom foolery, you've got to get down to the cause and nip it in the bud. So you've been suffering from painful gout attacks have you? Well, allow me to give you a new perspective on the solution to what plagues you I was once in your shoe until my college friend introduce me to Dr Itua herbal center which cure my hiv/herpes,Lymphedema, after drinking it for two weeks as instructed, Dr Itua is an africa herbal doctor who has natural power to cure all human illness diseases I believe Dr Itua so much because he help me cure my hiv/ herpes which has being my burden in life so I promised Dr Itua that I will testify about his work online after curing me and that is what I'm doing here so please if you are sick from those diseases do not hesitate to write Dr Itua Herbal Center On Email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or chat with him on his online store www.drituaherbalcenter.com