Nov 22, 2011

Holiday French Market...

I had the most fun this weekend with Mom at the Holiday Market, I thought I would share with you some of the great items I picked up for my home. I love sparkly things and actually had to go back a second time to look at everything!


Everything is vintage sheet music and glittered with german glass like these cute little jingle bells. I am using them for one of my trees (pictures will come soon). I tied mine with hand dyed and scented seem binding ribbon in the color scheme I wanted this year.


 I am addicted to Bottle Brush Trees so... the collection grew again this year!


I got a new vintage pine tree this year, so of course I am in need of new ornaments! These are adorable glittered glass owl ornaments. They are a reproduction not vintage but you can't really tell. I did pick up some more glass owls for my tree and will share those next blog!


I think one of things I love most about this quant little holiday market was the attention to detail. The displays were mesmeriszing not to mention the boxed lunch! One a terrific and very old fashioned idea. You could buy a pink boxed lunch, which consited of a yummy 1/2 sandwich, cup of soup (it was chilly out) and chips. All done up in a pink cake box, I loved this. Nothing like a little lunch after all that shopping! I'll be back to share the pictures of my home and more new treasures I found this time around!

Happy Holidays and Joyous Noel!
~ Heather

6 comments:

MovingCompaniesOnline.com said...

Great blog....





Truck Rental
Self Moving
One Way Truck Rental
One Way Van Rental
Major Moving Companies
Auto Shipping Companies
New York Moving Companies

Anonymous said...

It really cool.All arrangement look very stylist.Holiday we must spend with family.Happy Holiday.

Promosyon

cesar said...

Yes.. very nice!

cess - recetas faciles

Anonymous said...

I like your blog. Visit mine and be a follower. http://elpalpite.blogspot.com

Sofás de Piel - decorpiel.com said...

The harmony of colors, feelings, natural colors, natural, I have my house decorated with your ideas I think are wonderful and charming with you needed help I got it.

myrtle said...

WoW! great blog.
buy rift account