Dec 20, 2008

Wintery Witch

Don't get excited lol no new pictures of the dollhouses yet...there coming I promise!
Just wanted to show everyone my new painting listed on ebay this week "In the Meadow"
I had to take a break and started a series of winter witches. Here is my first in the series.

I hope everyone has a very bright and blessed Yule and a happy holiday season!
Blessings,
Heather

Sorry....She is ***SOLD***

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!


Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

How wonderful! I look forward to more in the series. Brightest Blessings to you and yours this Yule Season!

Unknown said...

Love your wintery witchie! Merry Yule too!! I have been taking a little break from the artwork, that way it stays fun and seems less like work -- but it is time to get back to the brushes :)

Jules said...

I know that it is small of me but I just had to shout to the heavens...she's mine, she's all mine! I fell in love with the idea when you told me what you wanted to do and when I finally saw the finished piece I just couldn't resist. I couldn't be more excited by the fact that she will be on her way to my house shortly if I tried. Thank you Witch Hollow! I hope that Jeanne is right and that there will be more in the series....I see a trend forming in my decorating if you do.
xo xo