Jan 11, 2009

Drawing Down the Moon

We have gotten more snow here, about 3" and counting. The kids are starting to feel a bit better so I think they are on the mend. I just wish the weather would make up its mind lol! I am fighting it off every step of the way, I don't want to be the last in line to get sick.

My sweet friend Vila Spiderhawk has her new (and 3rd) book coming out in mid march and I am so excited for her!

The full moon has given me inspiration to finish my latest painting.
My new one is up and for sale at ebay, "Drawing Down the Moon" I had fun doing this one, wasn't sure what direction it would go in at first, now I have 3 dancing witches under the full moon. The moon as well as the swirl of stardust coming out of her wand both are glittered with stardust. I am really happy with this piece.

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

Visit My Ebay page for more Pics: Witch Hollow PrimitivesSorry...SOLD!

Have a great week ahead!
Prim Blessings,
Heather

5 comments:

Sarah Sullivan said...

Beautiful work Heather!!Love the colors! Glad everyone is feeling better - hang in there!

Betty BeadBug said...

I love it! The moon is a favorite of mine as you well know. :-)

Princess61470 said...

This is great! I havent been on here to read in ages but I love the new painting!

AwtemNymf said...

That is bewitching & enchanting alright! I am smitten!
I love the swirls... and who doesn't love the moon! Great piece! *claps*
~A~

Amy Rose said...

Hii thanks for posting this