Jan 25, 2009

New Work In Progress


OK, whats up with the snowflakes today? Where is spring????

Yesterday I went out and bought a sewing machine that is so badly needed. This hand stitching is for the birds and just takes too darn long.
I put the paintings aside a bit, I have some new projects to work on. I am currently designing some New England Death Angel Dolls and I love them so far. My first has found his home in my pie keep cabinet because he turned out so cute I can't bring myself to part with him. I am sure you have all made something you can't just let go.

My prim sheep are in the oven and awaiting their little faces being painted. I also have heart bowl fillers to finish. I am just everywhere today. I feel creative juices flowing and don't know where to begin.

The website got new graphics and I am so excited with how they turned out. The old antique photo looks just like grandma feeding her chickens! Stop by and see it and let me know what you think. I am hanging up the halloween graphics until just before fall. I really love this one. Witch Hollow Primitives

In the meantime, here is one of the valentine luminaries I did for V-day. It will forever remind me of Flora!
Prim Blessings,
Heather

8 comments:

Sarah Sullivan said...

Heather I love this luminaria!! Beautiful!! What do the Valentines's ones smell like???? Congrats with the new sewing machine - adore mine!!!!! I so can't wait to see the prim sheep!!!!

Betty BeadBug said...

Yeah, you found a sewing machine. I was hoping you had. Can't wait to see the angels, rabbits and bowl fillers. The luminary is lovely. Very sweet! Then again I love everything you do. :-)

Unknown said...

Love the new header on your website and everything looks great. can't wait to see your other things. take care Kim

Country*Road*Primitives said...

I hope you enjoy your sewing machine :) Your luminary is very pretty! Hugs, Carla

MommaB said...

love your new graphics

Rooster Inn Primitives said...

Hi Thanks for visiting my blog and following me.

Love your blog. I really like the luminary. Getting ready to read over your blog


Have a wonderful day

Hugs Pam

Princess61470 said...

The new graphics are great, I love them! I was looking for those xmas tags yesterday to see if you still had them and about died when I saw the new luminaries! I love them!!

Non Solo Weekend said...

Thank youu for being you