Jan 19, 2009

"Where Have You Been?"

Shame, shame on you bad wolfy. Where have you been?
This 11x14 acrylic on canvas painting was inspired by my best friend Jules and her love for wolves. I wanted my witch scolding her wolf for being out gallivanting all night and not knowing where he was at. There she sits perched on a rock, tired from the on going expedition and what do you know....here he comes lol.
Wanted to share this one with everyone, as it was painted with inspiration from a very special person in my life.

Sorry guys this one is.... SOLD!

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

6 comments:

Sarah Sullivan said...

Heather you have outdone yourself!! Loooove the wolf!!! Beautiful work!

Jules said...

Aw, you are to sweet! I love that all my "wolf talk" led you to making something so very lovely. I promise that I will take very good care of him, even when I don't know where he has been. :0)
xo xo

BoneyLittleFingers said...

Love the mood of this one and I am so glad you sold it so quickly!

halloween dreams said...

I love this one Heather!

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

Tag your it come by my blog and see what I mean :)

Sue

Princess61470 said...

Love this new line of paintings you've been doing! They are great!