Details of Noblesse Award:
The recipient of this award is recognized for the following:
- The Blogger manifests exemplary attitude, respecting the nuances that pervade
amongst different cultures and beliefs.
- Their Blog contents inspire; strives to encourage, and offers solutions
- There is a clear purpose at the Blog; one that fosters a better understanding
on Social, Political, Economic, the Arts, Cultures, Sciences and Beliefs
- The Blog is refreshing and creative
- The Blogger promotes friendship and positive thinking
The Blogger who receives this award will need to perform the following:
- Create a post with a mention and link to the person who presented the Noblesse
- The Award Conditions must be displayed at the Post
- Write a short article about what the Blog has thus far achieved – preferably
citing one or more older posts as support
- The Blogger must present the Noblesse Oblige Award in concurrence with the
- Blogger must display the Award at any location at their Blog
So I'm going to pass this one on to the following:
Sherry (who already has it lol) because her art, friendship and blog inspire me all my days. I don't know what I would do without her she has made me strive to be the persom who I want to be.
Cindy Tevis from Halloween Spirit Shabby Hag Decor because she is an amazing soul, a wonderful friend, a terrific artist and one whom I will travel with some day.
Prims*By*Pam because her blog always is inspiring to others, she is a wonderful artist and she is also a 15 yr. cancer surviror!
Michelle from Enchanted Inspirations because she is an kind individual whos art is just as inspiring as well as she is.
I could probably think of half a hundred more I could pass this along too. You are all amazing people!
hugs to all,