May 9, 2009

Twilight



I have to admit I became adicted, I loved Twilight and I also miss scrapbooking, I have been so busy with other things that scrapbooking my children's photos took a back seat to other work. So I came up with an idea to incorporate my scrapbooking and altered art projects into a themed book.

I am very pleased with how it turned out. I really wanted to show my love for the book and the characters by making an altered art photo album. It is still a little prim with a modern twist.

I listed it on ebay tonight, under one of my new art groups BWBA. If you are not yet searching BWBA (Because We Believe Art) you need to check them out. I am a proud member of this group as they have so many unique and creative artists who believe: Belive in fairy tales, Santa, the tooth fairy, the easter bunny and all things magickal!

Search BWBA on ebay.
Witch Hollow Primitives Ebay listings click here

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like it Heather! I'm going to check out your new group's stuff now.
Cindy

Lynda said...

Thank you for following me =D Happy Mothers Day! I love your twilight album...Its hard not to get addicted to that series. It's very good.

Unknown said...

It is beautiful!

Betty BeadBug said...

It is hard not to get addicted. I really hope the next book comes out soon. As for your book? Fantastic, as always. I still need to get the Twilight charm bracelet finished...how long have I been working on it? :-) xo

Unknown said...

Love the book Heather! I'm also a hige fan of Twilight...LOL I just can't wait for New Moon to come out. Will check out your ebay auction :)

Witchy Hugs...

Brenda said...

I too am a Twilight addict. Love the photo album!

Princess61470 said...

I didn't know you had done this, this is beautiful! I'm going to have to keep an eye on it. I love the series, so does my oldest, we are addicts for sure!