Aug 13, 2009

I have been featured...!

One of my wonderful Art groups SEHA (the society of eclectic halloween artists) have honored me in making me a featured artist on their blog... go see, go see lol!

SEHA blog: http://sehacreations.blogspot.com/
If you haven't seen their new blog check it out and give them a follow!



Don't forget there are many SEHA halloween artists selling on ebay and if you search the name SEHA you will see what they all have to offer!

Hope everyone is enjoying a sunny and not too hot day, fall is on its way soon.
hugs,
Heather

6 comments:

Sarah Sullivan said...

Woo hoo congratulations Heather -well deserved!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Heather!!!!!!!

sage said...

You deserve it.. your work is so beautiful!

Foolish Notions Vintage said...

Thanks guys, that means a lot to me!
hugs,
Heather

Unknown said...

Hello Heather girl,
I received my precious doll today!! I love her!
I left you a little award on my blog! Go get it!!
Hugs

Bella Sinclair said...

Dear Heather,

Your work is magic! I love your paintings and your art. I can feel the joy you had in creating them.

I also wanted to thank you for your heartfelt and thoughtful message to me earlier this summer. It truly meant a lot to me. Thank you for your hugs and your offer to listen and share your experiences. I was truly touched. You are an inspiration. Your kindness not only brought me solace, but it also gave me strength and hope and healing.

xoxo
bella