Aug 21, 2009

The Salem Witch Trials...




A new offering from me now up on ebay was one of the most fun projects I have embarked upon. New England's history as well as that of the Salem Witch trial as you can guess is one of my favorite subjects. Another reason why I want to be on the east coast every fall.
So I created one of my extreme grungy books with a memorial theme. It has all the victims of the Salem Witch trials names, as well as the method and date they were put to death. It was such a sad time then during the hysteria of Salem Towne and I hoped to capture that in a keepsake.


So here is a photo to share with you of the book and a link to the auction if you want to see more.

Salem Witch Trial Book on Ebay

5 comments:

Evil Lily said...

It's a beautiful book and memorial!

sage said...

Very Beautiful!

Kim Campbell said...

I love this! Not only Salem but the hysteria that ended up in Scotland and other countries as well. So sad.

Anonymous said...

Very unique, I like it.
Check out my horror movie blog for the latest horror news the occasional creepy treasure.
http://atomicfox.blogspot.com/
thanks :)

Lee Hill Primitives said...

Thanks for visit my blogspot. Awesome artist. Beautiful book!!