Oct 6, 2009

Got any True Blood Watchers out there?...



Another wicked beverage for entertaingin adults at this years Hallow's eve party is:
True Blood
The inky black and blue color of the 2004 Trueblood Napa Valley Syrah is an indication of its power. This wine will bruise your soul with its palate crushing cherry, plum smoke and spice. Rich toasty oak and silky smooth tannins soften the blow enough for you take another sip.

I was just wondering if its just as racy as the show? lol
True Blood can be found by clicking HERE
If you missed the beginning of my posts this week I will listing lots of halloween party wines and "meal to pass" foods you can share with your family and friends.
hugs,
Heather

5 comments:

Sarah Sullivan said...

LOL Heather!! I have watched the first four episodes and liked it - racey..uhmmm yup - whoo hoo!! I think I like the "Rome" series better though!! I love Ray Stevenson - yup! But the show was really well written and just as addicting!! Hugs, Sarah

Rue said...

Love the show - and would love to get my paws on that wine!

magikalseasons said...

Love the Show now I'll have to look for this wine! :)

Whimsical Works by Shug said...

Heather!
I love true blood. I can't believe how much i do like it because it is kind of silly but i watch the show!!! Call me crazy.....That bottle looks nice too!!! Thanks for the wine tip...
Kim

Treasured Wishes said...

LOL
Heather I have left you an award on my blog to pick up :)
Cat