Oct 15, 2009

Sleepy Hollow


I couldn't help it, I just got done reading the legend of sleepy hollow, its my absolute favorite read this time of year. So I had to start a small series of paintings with the Hession rider as the theme. Just listed it on ebay tonight.
I know, your all expecting more wine?
Well here ya go...
More wine selections for tonight a little sleepy Hollow red, unfortunately I don't know if this is still available for this year. I will be listing a lot more halloween drinks in the coming days, you can't imagine how many cool things they have for parties. I wish I drank lol.

Have a great night!
hugs,
Heather

7 comments:

Dede said...

Awesome painting!

Jblover109Woozworld said...

Your painting is very spooky and festive!!

Sarah Sullivan said...

Ohhh wonderful hon!!! I love it!!

Kelly said...

Love the painting.
I love Sleepy Hollow too; have always loved the story;even loved Tim Burton's movie.

Treasured Wishes said...

Heather that is wonderful! You did a fantastic job on it :)
Hugs,
Cat

Anonymous said...

I love the legend of Sleepy Hollow! What a fabulous painting ~fabulous!
Pattee

Unknown said...

Nice blog, I have a Wiccan Blog and site. I want to get to know more wiccan's and see what I can learn from you all. Please visit and support the inner circle by donating 1.00 or buying from our store. MSG Yahoo!: Xannaxangelx http://bansyt.blogspot.com/