Oct 3, 2009

Hallow Wine...


Its almost here! 28 more days til halloween!
Sorry...I got a little carried away there lol. Its the kid in me. Ok, got some cool stuff to share for this years hostesses with the mostesses, something super cool to serve your adult guests!
Why not serve some wine in a coffin? I love this idea. You can get a bottle or two (order early because some are limited and you have to go on a waiting list)A spooky party would not be complete without Poizin with a dapper skull and crossbones and it comes in a coffin! Its made by Armida Winery
I will be posting some really cool Halloween wines and non alcoholic drinks as well this week.

4 comments:

Abatevintage said...

Oh that is darling, I love the little coffin how cute. I will have only one glass please, I am still dieting :0( Thank you for the toast and the party. I am so excited for Halloween also.

Blessings,
Heidi

Sandra Caldwell said...

These bottles are kewl...nice job.
Love for you to join in my Halloween ATC & Ornie Swap...drop by http://babycakesallshewrote.blogspot.com/
See ya Sandra

Rue said...

Holy-fabulous! This would be stunning on your table for a spooky Halloween meal!

Unknown said...

Oh I wish I could have a taste. It's a cool idea!