Nov 20, 2008

I Got An Award!


My fantastically talented friend Sue from Rabbit Hollow Prims gave me this terrific award!!! Thank you so much that was really sweet of you! If your not familiar with her work, check out my blog snowbells & sleighrides to see what cool stuff she makes! Then get over and visit her blog!


My picks for the blogs I think are uber amazing!

Jan- Moonhallow Vintage
Kat- Magickal Enchantments
Donna- Moonchilds Primitives
Gypsy- Barefoot in the Sand
Jules- Bead bugs

The rules of this award are: * Put the logo on your blog or post.* Nominate at least 5 blogs(can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog.*" Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from."

No comments: