Nov 26, 2008

Twas' The Night Before Christmas...

My week started of with a project and now that I am covered with most of the materials I used to hand craft this piece, I am happy with how it turned out. Christmas is right around the corner so I will be adding new things all week.

I listed this one up on ebay last night, a primitive grungy vintage Santa postcard book. I think he looks very primitive! An excerpt from the classic poem "twas the night before Christmas" is on left side and an old vintage Santa on the right. I used my normal techniques for mybooks on this piece but added primitive christmas flair to it as well. Lots of Sweet Annie, cinnamon and vanilla and it turned out yummy!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!!!
~Heather~

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!

View This Listing On EBAY


Visit me at Witch Hollow Primitives

2 comments:

Jules said...

I think it turned out beautifully! You did a great job. Not only does it look great but from your description you might be tempted to taste it. :-) Can't wait to see more...keep up the good work.

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

I love this too very nice :)