Nov 19, 2008

Witches Tea

I was thinking that the new Yule season is coming up quickly and I need to get busy, its not all candy canes and snow balls for me though. I am still in that witchy mood and so I will go on to create witchy items. I am missing Halloween but there will be winter witches, and sleighrides to paint.
I have listed some new items in the shop as well as on etsy, peppermint bowl fillers, and candy cane ornaments. All hand baked and hand painted.


I also whipped up this Witches Tea Electric Lamp, just in case someone wants to give witchy gifts this year. We did get a light dusting of snow here, although today's sunshine melted it all away. It won't last for long though winter is officially here, its just too darn cold!



I hope you are all snuggling up with warm fuzzy slippers and sipping hot cocoa by the fire. Thats what I will be doing if I ever get all these new snowman stitched up lol.

Stay Warm!
Hugs,
Heather

THIS WAY TO ETSY

WITCH HOLLOW PRIMITIVES

2 comments:

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

Hi Heather,

come to my blog to get anaward I gave you :)

Sue

Betty BeadBug said...

Ah...when I get home from work I will curl up by the glow of the computer and surf your etsy shop. Somehow I have missed doing that so far! I wish I could help with the snowmen....we could drink coffee and have a blast.
Stay warm!