Nov 4, 2008

Snowbells and Sleigh Rides...whoo hooo


Well all hallow's eve is over and what a sad thing it is.
However Yule is right around the corner and I am gearing up busily in my studio making new Christmas needfuls.
I love Yule it is such a great time of year to spend with family and friends.
I thought I would share with you some new primitives items I snagged up before the season has officially gone underway.

Check this out:
Primitive Snowman Snowangel and he is MINE!

The maker of this wonderful doll is Sue from Rabbit Hollow Prims, she is an awesome artist and her attention to detail and quality goes into each piece she makes. Stop by and visit her site if you are looking for some really unique finds this season!

Rabbit Hollow Prims

3 comments:

Princess61470 said...

What a cool page she has, I love those bears and vintage dolls. I also love the Yule season, and can't wait to see what you are going to come up with in your studio!!

Betty BeadBug said...

Yes-I want to see your treasures too. She does great work...I go cruise her page every so often so I don't miss anything. :-)

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

Ahhh Heather thanks for the compliments. Glad you liked him :)

You know Dani of Ambitions Designs/Spookytime Jingles wanted him LOL

I am in the process of making her one now as I tld her that he was sold and yours :)

Sue