Feb 2, 2009

One of those mornings

Its one of those mornings after... where you have been up most of the night with a sick little one, thankful that there is pot of coffee brewing and if you can bend over without grunting, or your knees popping your no worse for ware.

After battling the sick kids two weeks ago, the colds and runny noses are starting up again. Ugh! I hate that. Spent last night with the baby in a steamy bathroom. she is so congested I had to give her decongestant and turn on the vaporizer. Its been so cold and with the heat up everything is so dry. I just hope it doesn't swoop through the house again.

Well they took my little guys picture for the paper and set him up with an ice cream party. The boy ate 10 bowels of ice cream lol. They asked him if he wanted more and he said "Im gonna eat til I puke" lol. Only mine. He didn't throw up by the way so that was good.

OK, here is the new project I was working on...had to take a break from all those witches for a bit, but these have inspired me to do witch dolls lol.
I started out with 3 and gave them all names from the 1800s. Isabella is the white one, Constance is the brown one, and Elijah is the black one. They are very extreme primitive stump doll angels and I am so happy with how they turned out. I ended up listing them on ebay but I am hoping to actually make a set for myself.

Still waiting not-so-patiently for spring!
Prim Blessings,
Heather

NEA2

5 comments:

Sarah Sullivan said...

Good morning Heather - well am guessing it could have been better!! So sorry the kiddos are ill AGAIN! Kinda goes that way! Big hugs to you!! I love the new dolls - so creepy sweet!! Beautifully done and I love the names!!!
LOL 10 bowls!!!!!! Wowowow! Good for him!!

Sarah Sullivan said...

Thanks hon - so glad you liked them!! I loved your description!! Wow I'm touched!! I feel such calm when I draw them - funny that??!! Fairies - hmmmm ideas are popping!! Hang in there with the kiddos - Hugs, Sarah

Sarah Sullivan said...

Oh - I tagged you with an Art award hon - forgot to add it to the last post!!1

Betty BeadBug said...

I think they are fantastic! Even better than I imagined. I like them all but especially love the black one. You know I am crazy for your work in all of it's forms.
Sorry Baby isn't feeling well...hope everyone is better soon. xo xo

Betty BeadBug said...

Ok,go to my blog I tagged you. Try not to be mad at me, ok? The Goblin made me do it. :-)