Feb 11, 2009

Spring Is In The Air...


OK, so spring has her own ideas about when she should finally arrive. I am catching spring fever anyway in hopes to help push her along some. Saturday was beautiful out in the 50's and it was nice for the kids to play outside all afternoon. I think we all have cabin fever. They are calling for snow this weekend huh?!? I hope not.
This weekend is Valentines day already! I have sold out on almost all of my valentine stockings and have been working on a few custom orders.

I am looking forward to a artist challenge soon, I will let everyone know when that is under way. I can't wait to see what all the artists will come up with. It has not been decided on yet what the theme will be but you guys will be the first to know.

Whats new???
Spring and Easter that will be next so to start them off I have been crafting away and who would have thought carrots would be in such demand lol. I can't keep these things from flying out the door but they are so fun to make. My dad actually thought they were real carrots lol. So here are a few pics of my spring carrots, Hope you all like them. I am off to stuff a witch into the oven but will be back later to post my new easter eggs!

Have a beautifully creative day!
hugs,
Heather

2 comments:

Sarah Sullivan said...

No wonder - they loook real!!! They are darling Heather! I'm ready toooooo!!! Looking forward to the challenge!! You always make me stretch - love that!

The Olde Prim House said...

I just love your grunged angels! They warm my heart! Britt