Feb 17, 2009

Witches of the World Theme Challenge

One of my groups is doing a challenge this month entitled "witches around the world" for the theme. I did a painting for this challenge that was so much fun, its called "the Celtic Witch". I wrote a poem for it as well that is written on the back of the painting. Dancing as if no one is watching...


"The Celtic Witch
Who dances her jig
Until the eve of Morrow,
Her heart is light and full of song
she can not bother with sorrow"

Here she is...
celticwitch1
To My Ebay Listings click Here

7 comments:

Brialee said...

Hey Heather, love your challenge piece!! It's gonna be tough picking this month! btw, thank you for taking the time to check out my blog yesterday and leave me a comment *hugs*

your SEHA sista ~
Brialee

Sarah Sullivan said...

She is lovely Heather! I do love your orange ones - mine (by you) is up in my living room! Everyone comments on it!!!

Betty BeadBug said...

Once again you did a fabulous job! I especially love your poem. Sorry I have been so out of touch...I never seem to be able to get a turn on the computer these days. xo xo

Clay Perry said...

holy crap.. i love that painting!

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Awesome blog!

Brialee said...

Thanks for your sweet words, I really appreciate the positive feedback! Hope you get the chance to go to Salem this year too....are you making definite plans yet or is it still up in the air? One of these years we definitely have to all go together!

Misty's Creations said...

This is a great painting!