Mar 18, 2009

I have been featured...!


The gals over at "Todays Primitive Home" honored me this week with choosing one of my luminaries as a favorite to add to their "latest picks" in the magazine. This is very exciting to me, and I appreciate it. I went and looked because I love reading the articles and recipes. There I am smack on the home page. How cool is that?

If your not familiar with Todays Primitive Home, you should be. I love that magazine. I think the stories they write are my favorite reminding me of childhood memories of my own.

This is a wonderful resource of information as well, its nice to see what other artist and handcrafters are making, how they are decorating their homes, what they are collecting. Right up my ally since my own home is beginning to look like a an antique mall in itself. Interior design tips is one of my favorite places to stop and read. I think I like the fact that are promoting things to bought that are hand made rather than mass produced and made here right in the usa.

Check them out when you have time, you will love it if your a primitive artist or collector like me.

Today's Primitive Home: Distinctive Early American Folk Art and Handcrafts Created by Contemporary American Artists.

Prim Blessings,
Heather

9 comments:

Betty BeadBug said...

So exciting! Congratulations, that is fantastic!

Jody said...

Congratulations Heather! Isn't it exciting? I was featured there last year, and you would have thought I won the lottery.....I was so excited, and it brought me sales too!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! :)

Sarah Sullivan said...

Oh Heather - that's wonderful!!!!! Congratulations!!!! I'm off to look!!! Sarah

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! and that is a terrific site!
take care Kim

Rooster Inn Primitives said...

Congrats..Wow I know your really happy. I'm going to check it out

have a wonderful evening

Blessings Pam

Unknown said...

congrats Heather..
out visiting tonight ..
what a beautiful blog..
mona & the girls

Brenda said...

Congrats Heather! Your items are awesome. I have to take more time out to look at all your goodies!! Thanks also for the Birthday wishes that you left for me!!

Unknown said...

Heather that's wonderful! Congratulations! I have given you an award so go look on my blog!