Mar 6, 2009

Gossamer Fairy...




When you feel a little breeze,
or notice a tickle, or need to sneeze
or find your things are rearranged
or something seems a little strange
Look very closely and you might see
sparkly dust, or a buzzing bee:
Behold! a fairy with gossamer wings
has come to show you wondrous things!
~ written by William Allingham

My little girl is turning 4 already and watching her grow has been quite the experience! As you watch your children from one year to the next you have to laugh as each one develops their own identities, personalities and style. I was blessed with 4 a baby for all seasons, summer, fall, winter, and spring. I don't know how that happened but it did. Two boys, two girls, all unique in their own way.

This one is my spring child, my girly girl, there isn't anyway around it. She is hopelessly in love with all thats pink & glittery, playing my little pony, dress up and giving make overs to the cat.
She is my diva, my drama queen, my pout when I don't get my way girl.
She is my sparkly butterfly, my princess, my delicate flower. She is all that is sugar & spice!

She is 4, like butterflies....little girls need no excuse.


M&M Bakery made her, her very own kitty cake:

6 comments:

Sarah Sullivan said...

Heather that is beautiful!!! Just like her!!! Don't you love four yer olds!!!! Hugs, Sarah

Betty BeadBug said...

She is beautiful, just beautiful! I will keep an eye open for fairies, especially if they will be as lovely as she is.
xo

Betty BeadBug said...

Witch Hollow,

I left you an award on my blog.

xo.

Misty's Creations said...

Heather,

Your blog is beautiful. It's so nice to see what other artists are doing. You inspire me to turn off the TV and get busy! Thank you for stopping by my blog. I'm still getting the hang of blogging.
My oldest daughter lives with me since her divorce and she is wary of the computer, so I really try to get on it while she's at work. It's not always convenient! Have a great day!
Misty

Rooster Inn Primitives said...

Heather the cake is so cute. Your daughter is beautiful. Spring will be here soon. I hope. The wind is blowing and the clouds are coming. It looks like fall here. Or like it could snow any minute. It's getting cooler.

Have a wonderful day
Hugs pam

Anonymous said...

I love that cake, it is adorable!