Mar 23, 2009

I Got An Award!


Sherry at http://byrumart.blogspot.com/ gave me this beautiful award! Sherry is not only an amazing artist and an amazing friend, she is also the kindest soul I have ever known. Without her this life, world and existence would be very much a dismal place. I love her to death.

7 Unusual things I love are:

I love the smell of burning leaves

I love the way my babies smell when they get out of the bath

I love grilled cheese & pepperoni

I love collecting oddities

I love painting outside on the deck in the summer

I love hot cocoa and toast on Sunday mornings

I love watching my bats flitter around at dusk

So now I will pass this on as well.

Jules at http://sillybeadbugs.blogspot.com/ because she is a wonderful lady, my bestest friend, fellow admirer of lifes little treasured moments and because she is an amazing artisan.

3 comments:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Congrats!

Betty BeadBug said...

Congratulations and thank you so much! I hope you know I love you and am grateful every day for your friendship. That you didn't think it was creepy/stalker for me to think of you as my best friend. :-) Thank you also for all of your patience while I have been so MIA of late...things will be back to regular programming soon and I promise I will be back on track.

Halloween Spirit said...

Gotta check out those spice tins! Congrats Heather!