Sep 26, 2009

Some New Halloween Thingys...

A few little ornaments, Vintage Halloween candy tins!
Just thought I would share a few new Halloween things I have listed on ebay this morning, then I am scurrying off on an hour and 1/2 excursion to Dekalb IL to visit a cute little shop called "Craker Jak's" the owners are so sweet and the store has been in local Dekalb town for 25 yrs. I am looking forward to meeting my friend. I have been trying to get up there for two years now and you guys know how that goes, and how IL winters can be such a pain in the patoot when you want to drive somewhere. I don't do snow lol, so I am heading there now while the weather is still acclimate.

Anyway, here are a couple of things I got done and listed.
OOAK ACEO Art Card "Witches Brew"
Black Cat Make-Do
Click HERE to see all my auctions I have been busy!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have heard of Dekalb...have you heard of Paducah KY...I worked there for 5 years at a call center.
I was born and raised south of there near the TN line.

Thespoena McLaughlin said...

I LOVE your blog. I just joined the Halloween Art Guild. Thanks for your help. I'll be back!

Sarah Sullivan said...

Ooooo what fun new stuff hon!! I love then all - especially the boo!!! Wonderful1!!

Dede said...

Love the "Witches Brew" so wicked! Have lots of fun and take a few pictures to share.

Jblover109Woozworld said...

Very nice halloween ebay items! Hope every one of them sells out!!!Have a great day!

Kim Campbell said...

I know DeKalb well, I loved in Sycamore Il for many years!

Magical Fairys said...

Hey Heather hop on over to my blog and pick up your award.
Prim Blessings
Chris

Abatevintage said...

Oh how lovely, I love your blog, I just came across it and its wonderful. Happy Early Halloween, I love this time of year its wonderful. Stop over and see me sometime.

Blessings,
Heidi

Unknown said...

Oh I love the Black Cat Make do!!!!!!

Don't hate me but I left you two awards over on my blog!!! He He