Apr 22, 2009

Spooky Spring Brings Us a Winner!


I got a lovely award from Jamie Moore of Creepy Creations, ah...but it is her that gets the award.








I wanted to share with all of you her wonderful, and winning challenge piece for the HA31 spooky spring / eerie equinox challenge.

Its not hard to figure out why she won, look at the creative genius that went into this piece:
"Spooky Spring Bouquet"

























Jamie is now featured artist on the Halloween Artists Website if you want to learn more about this fantastic artist and see more of her work stop by and visit her there, or visit her blog.

5 comments:

Betty BeadBug said...

THat is awesome...all of the sudden I am hearing the song "Feed me Seymour" in my head. :-)

Sarah Sullivan said...

I looooove this one!! She deserved the win!!! Stunning work Jamie!
Howdy Heather!! How are you doing hon?
Hugs, Sarah

Jody said...

What creative talent!

Creepy Creations by Jamie Moore said...

Thank you so much Heather, I wasn't expecting that!! You are such a sweet person! HA31 is a great group to be in!! There are a lot of talented artists!!

You deserve the blog award, I always enjoy reading your blog and I love your art!!

Jamie

Unknown said...

This is just so creative and original! It reminds me of some old movie I saw when I was a kid where someone had one of those plants that would bite. I can't think of the movie.
Terrific and talented entry!!