Jul 26, 2009

The Wise Ones...

I hate Sundays, I have since I was a kid. I think because its the end of the weekend. Its time for everyone to go home, and Monday is lurking around the corner lol. Another long week ahead.

I wish I was wise, at my age I still don't have all the answers to lifes great questions. I do know this though, art is part of your soul and no matter how awful you feel or how much you would like to give up...creating is always there and can pull you out of whatever slump you are in.

A sneak peak at my newest painting...
"The Wise Ones"
This one is on gallery wrapped canvas and is 8x10.



To anyone having a not so wise day today...hang in there this too shall pass...
hugs,
Heather

7 comments:

KrisMrsBBradley said...

Sooo love it!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I love the candycorn background.

~Wendy~ said...

Well said. I too have felt the Sunday blahs for decades. Today a little less so since I am on vacation for the next week! You have a wonderful Blog!

Misty's Creations said...

When I was a child, everything was closed on Sundays there was no place to go except church. Now on Sundays everything is open at least until six in the evening...I go to the book store and enjoy the art books and magazines it helps get the creative juices flowing when they begin to trickle. Love your "Three"!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your words of hanging on ... I sometimes want to chuck it all out the window ... thinking that would be the "wise" thing to do : )

Your painting of the 3 wise ones is fantastic!!!!!

I love the warm colors.

And yes I still HATE Sundays there is never anything to do or at least it feels that way... I relieved when Monday comes.
Pattee

Sarah Sullivan said...

Thank you hon..glad you could stop by and join my Bee..did you snag your swan? She is waiting for ya. Hugs, Sarah

Unknown said...

Love the painting Heather!

I've always felt sad on Sundays. I still do. On being wise, I'm wiser now then I was at 30 but wisdom comes with age so I'm not in any hurry to get wiser any faster. LOL

For artist painting is like breathing, you will never give it up!