Jul 10, 2009

Back From the Dead...

"The Pumpkin King"


After being down for 10 days with that nasty bug thats going around, I am back in the swing of things. So much stuff I had to wait to get back to but I am still taking it slow. I was already yelled at by my doc when no one would bring me a laptop lol. I can't help it I am just a work-a-holic I guess. When you enjoy something its hard to not do it.

I wanted to thank all my friends and those of you who sent me all the well wishes while I was sick. It was very thoughtful and I appreciate it greatly! Also for Sherry and Cat who had a stoke while I was gone, they worry about me so.

So I have new listings up on ebay this week and a few new paintings to share with all of you. I will put the link to my auctions here because I won't list all them but Let me know which is your favorites!

Have a wonderful weekend, I am actually relaxing I got a ton of movies the kids and I are going to watch and plenty of junkfood to snack on!
hugs,
Heather

"Harvest Moon"















Here is a peek at "Grave Diggers Union, local #13"

Here is the link to the rest of my auctions on ebay.
Witch Hollow Primitives On EBAY

11 comments:

Hibiscus Moon said...

Glad to see you're back to your creative self.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the land of the living Heather!
Cindy

Queerly Yours said...

Glad your on your way to feeling better! There are some wacky bugs out there in the world...LOL I would have asked for a laptop too!

Sarah Sullivan said...

Glad you are back too hon!! Glad we are both better - ackkkkkk!!
I adore the new work!! Wonderful deep colors and- well you figures are to die for!! Hugs, Sarah

Jules said...

argh....you know my weakness and my great love for Jack!!! It's like a double whammy temptation-wise! I still have to get with you to see if you still have the wolf paining...all the thing I mean so well about and keep sifting through the colander of my memory.
I'm glad you're feeling better and still being good to yourself. You'll have to tell me which movies went over best. :-)

Kelly said...

I confess that I didn't know you were sick, but I'm glad to see you're better.
I love the 'Grave Diggers Union' painting. I swear I could almost hear the music they're marching along to... :^)
Kelly

Dracenea said...

Sorry to hear you were sick. :(

I'm gonna' go with The Pumpkin King for my fave. I'm pretty much in love with Jack Skellington. :)

Unknown said...

I am so happy to see you blogging again!! Glad you feel better and yes Cat and I were a little panicky!! LMAO Cause we love you so much!!

By Way of Salem said...

Nothing better then dancing skellies to lift your "spirits". Bwaaahhhhhaaaahaaaa!

Anonymous said...

Love the dancing skellies!
Oh, you have been tagged!

Foolish Notions Vintage said...

Thanks guys, its good to be back, I missed you guys! a lot.
hugs,
Heather