Jul 29, 2009

Twilight Falling...

It is the season of the witch, well ok its not but its coming soon and I am getting ready for it. I can't think of anything else but Halloween and witches. Thats ok with me though I love to paint them so its fitting that I just keep doing it.

So here is a new one in a long series I am doing this month, titled "twilight falling"

Which reminds me I have to get dinner ready for the kids before they start revolting. Have a great evening everyone!

hugs,
Heather


6 comments:

~Wendy~ said...

As a member of that sisterhood, I am looking forward to your latest creations. Your blog is most enjoyable!
~W~

MadViolet13 said...

It is NEVER too early to start thinking about Halloween! Your art just gets me in the mood even more. :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice Heather!
Cindy

sage said...

I can't wait to see some of your new work!!!

Your blog is absolutely lovely.. ;)

Kim said...

I love your work :) I came here via Sarah's blog and will definitely come again :)

Kim x

ps, I love ACEO's too and can't wait to get back to painting some.

By Way of Salem said...

Ooooh I like your Twilght Falling so far...very "moody".