Sep 10, 2009

Extreme Grungy Witch Shoes



Well surgery went well, the broken tooth is all out, and I feel so much better. I have to admit I was pretty nervous I have never been put under for a tooth before. It was over in a flash and its a good thing I like mashed potatoes and gravy because thats about all I can eat today lol. There was only a minor incision needed so a few stitches and I am as good as new! thanks so much for all the emails and well wishes you all sent, that was so sweet and much appreciated. Life is a little bland without wonderful friends like you guys!

So I listed a new auction on ebay for some adorable witch shoes, I love these shoes! I thought it would be kind of cool to do two sets one that is extremely grungy and rusty and one that is just a little grubby and primitive. That way my collectors can choose for themselves depending on if they collect extreme primitives or subtler worn treasures. I have a pair of shoes, a hat and a broom I put in my entry way every year and they look so cute when everyone comes in. So for the next few days and the weekend while I recover I will be working on more Halloween prims for my shop, etsy and ebay as well.


Have a great day eveyone!
hugs,
Heather

Click HERE for my Auction
Post a Comment