Sep 10, 2009

Extreme Grungy Witch Shoes



Well surgery went well, the broken tooth is all out, and I feel so much better. I have to admit I was pretty nervous I have never been put under for a tooth before. It was over in a flash and its a good thing I like mashed potatoes and gravy because thats about all I can eat today lol. There was only a minor incision needed so a few stitches and I am as good as new! thanks so much for all the emails and well wishes you all sent, that was so sweet and much appreciated. Life is a little bland without wonderful friends like you guys!

So I listed a new auction on ebay for some adorable witch shoes, I love these shoes! I thought it would be kind of cool to do two sets one that is extremely grungy and rusty and one that is just a little grubby and primitive. That way my collectors can choose for themselves depending on if they collect extreme primitives or subtler worn treasures. I have a pair of shoes, a hat and a broom I put in my entry way every year and they look so cute when everyone comes in. So for the next few days and the weekend while I recover I will be working on more Halloween prims for my shop, etsy and ebay as well.


Have a great day eveyone!
hugs,
Heather

Click HERE for my Auction

4 comments:

KatHreN said...

I love grungy art. I have always wanted to make a pair myself but just never got around to it....think I just got inspired. Glad to hear you are doing well. I have been through it and know the feeling...unfortunatly without being put out though...LOL.
Kathren

Coach Z said...

I just love those shoes!!

Sarah Sullivan said...

So glad you are feeling better hon!!! Ackkk..so icky having teeth pulled!! Hugs to you!!
The witch shoes are beyond too cute!! Gret job hon!!
Hugs, Sarah

Wendy said...

YAY re: the tooth. Sending healing energy your way. Lovin' the shoes, tooooooo funny!