Jun 8, 2009

Some Recent Paintings...


"Midsummer Eve"


I have felt this urge to create as of late which is a good thing, now finding the time to do it well...thats another story so its been a lot of late nights for me you could say, and plenty of coffee.

I wanted to share with you some of my most recent, some of them are already sold and those of which are still for sale so you could see what has been flying from my paint brush this past week.
Hope everyone is enjoying a beautiful sunny day...thank goddess it is here I am going out to paint in the sunshine!

hugs,
Heather

"Wicked" My version of snow white.









"Gathering for the Solstice"









"The Black Cat Society"
I just had to name it that lol.







"Brimstone"











"Against the Wind"

11 comments:

Dracenea said...

Love them!

Sarah Sullivan said...

Hon I just love your cats....I love your paintings - the one I have is much treasured!!!
I was so glad Sherry passed my award on to you - I was gonna but....well she beat me to it!!:) As I adore Sherry as much as I adore you... so that ok with me. Hugs and blesssings, Sarah

Unknown said...

Lovely paintings Heather! My favorite is "Gathering for the Solstice"....love the colors :)

Witchy Hugs...

Kelly said...

They're all great...Brimstone is my fave.
Love your colours.

Betty BeadBug said...

Wow! Fabulous...I love them all. Couldn't pick a favorite in the whole bunch.
xo

Unknown said...

I love them all but I like the witch and cat riding the bike the best, and the witches gathering for the solstice!

Sorry Sarah! I didn't read all the instructions.

Art by Darla Kay said...

Beautiful stuff! I think I've watched your items on Ebay before?
So fun!
Darla

PumpkinBrain said...

Great paintings! I love them all!

Foolish Notions Vintage said...

You guys are amazing and thank you for all your wonderful comments. You have overwhelmed me!
I am trying to work on my new one, 6 hrs into it and then Tiny decided to spill black paint. To avoid strangling the small child lol, I had to walk away and start over.

Here is a hint though it will be a Cinderella themed one this time. I hope it works out!
hugs to all of you!
Heather

Art by Darla Kay said...

I've got a little something on my blog for you :)
Darla

bywayofsalem said...

Heather - I love your paintings! I love the "Against the Wind" especially! Adorable cat. You're really good. P.S. Thanks for checking us out! Jeannine - By way of Salem