Jun 15, 2009

Creative Blogger Award...


With all these awards I am wondering, do I know that many people to pass these all along to? lol, I love these awards but mostly because of the sweet people who take the time to give them to me. It lets me know that I come to mind when they think of me in such a way.

So My Creative blogger award was given to me by the sweet Karen here is her amazing blog: Hope in the Heart of Darkness (coolest name ever for a blog huh?)

Ok here are the rules, (no need to feel obligated though) post 7 little known things about you, and pass this along to 7 people who you feel have creative blogs. Let us know who gave you the award and thats it!

7 Little known things about me...

*I have had insomina since birth (thats not a joke either lol) so when I say I never sleep, I mean it!
*I love the smell of burning leaves
*I am hopelessly addicted to Twilight
*I had every bone in my right wrist & hand shattered
*I hate chocolate and sweets (so I am little weird)
*I am for animal rights, I think there is value of life in every living thing
*I am a highly trained martial artist

7 Blogs I Nominate: These are all wonderful artists, and wonderful bloggers I am honored to know these kindred spririts and can't wait to share with them! I could think of 100 people more that deserve this, but I will never get anything done that way.

Ecclectic Season Primitives
Primitive Palace
Cottage Garden Studio
Two Mile Creek Primitives
Carolines Crafts
Primitive Whimsical Works by Shug
Haunted Swamp Designs

Have a great night everyone!
hugs,
Heather

7 comments:

Art by Darla Kay said...

Congrats on the award and I really like your 'seven'
At least if you're up all night AND a martial artist, the rest of your family must feel very safe!!

I've had insomnia on occassion and I feel for you♥

Darla

Foolish Notions Vintage said...

Darla, you had me laughing this morning. My dad always used to say that a burglar would never pick my house, there is either always someone awake, or if they were that stupid I would always hear them coming long before they heard me lol.
Sorry you have had insomnia too ugh!
hugs,
Heather

Lynda said...

lol wow youre scoring all kinds of awards :) I am giving you the watermelon award. Have a good day

Rabbit Hollow Prims said...

Congrats Heather hope you liked your freaky friends:)

Jennifer Hepler-Takens said...

I LOVE TWILIGHT too! I event thought about a tattoo, but thought soon passed! : 0)

Tammy said...

Hi Heather..
I am Blog Surfing, and Having so much fun seeing other's creation's..
Love your paintings...I will stop back again..
Happy 4th!
Tammy

La Donna Welter said...

You hate chocolate and sweets!?!

P. S. Congrats on your award!!!! : )